Thursday, January 16, 2014

I received some terrific news today. I went to get my pathology report from the oral surgeon today, and he said there was no more cancer. All three sample were benign. I can't tell you what a relief it is not to have cancer. The first sample indicated dysplasia, which is pre cancerous, the second was a malmalenoma, and third sample turned out to be keratosis, which just some scar tissue. THANK GOD!! I'm over the moon with this good news.

I would like to thank all my family and friends that prayed and supported me through my little rough patch. I couldn't have done without everyone's support!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS YIELD POSITIVE RESULTS!!!!

Stay on a positive path, pray, and don't be afraid to take a helping hand. Positivity feeds the mind, body, and spirit. It is a essential part of the healing process, and I think one of the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment