Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Success

I had my biopsy yesterday, and my surgeon said it looked non cancerous from what he could tell. This is not from the pathology though, we will have to wait on that to know for sure, but it looks negative so far.

On the up side Bill got his appointment to get his kidney stone eliminated hopefully he will get some relief. It is hard to watch him in so much pain. We are remaining positve even though it is hard at times for Bill.

They say ( not quite sure who they are yet) that opposites attract, well in this case that has become true. I'm the optimist the glass is half full. Bill on the other hand the glass is half empty, has a the abitlity to crack, and is the last glass in the entire world what are we going to do? This makes him the worst case senario pesimist, however he always has a plan to fix said glass.  I suppose this makes us a good team, at least it defines our rolls in our relationship a little.

Bill is the fixer the true man of the house ( at least I let him think so). If something is broken he is the man on the job evrything from the car breaking down to me breaking down and going to pieces. He always tries fix whatever he can. Sometimes it does cause a fightor two.I feel parented and times, and just like a child I rebel, then the fight insues over something usually very insugniffiacant. But I have come to realize it comes from a place of love and support. He has been through so much with me, the death of my mother, lung cancer with my dad, and now my ongoing illness. Always there, even if he doesn't want too he does it, the list is endless.

I'm not saying we don't have or moments, I come from a long line of door slammers, and have a mouth like a sailor at times( I'm sure  the profaninty is proliferating through the walls as I write) and Bill can do some pretty good screaming and cussing himself.  but all that aside we are good toghther and have carried ourselves through some really rouogh times. He is my rock, my best friend, and wonderful caring human being that has carried our family far.  Other people think that we may not be successful, we don't have the fancy car, the fancy house, or lots of money. Those are not important we both know what truly is.... FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FAITH IN GOD, With our family and friends we will always know that someone is there to help, pray for you,and love no matter what mistakes you have made or what happens in the future. That is true success, being a good human being. Because in the end we are taking nothing with us to heaven but our souls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment