Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Skeletons

Some of you are under the impression that that I'm profound in someway, I guess if that is your opinion its ok. but I don't think of myself that way. The truth of the matter is I'm screwed up, no really I am. I'm just trying to use what I have gleaned from my experiences and life's journeys to not be, so screwed up. I just want my life to mean something, and to know that every experience good or bad has taught me something. I believe I still am unsure of what my purpose is, but I hope at least I have become a better person from  my mistakes, and I have made some big ones let me tell ya.

Everyone has some skeletons in their closets, and I have been able to go through my closet and pull out some ugly things I have done. I have learned from these things and hopefully through God and faith and my strength I will not repeat the same mistakes again. you have to deal with these things to keep moving forward and to become the best you as possible. You have to forgive yourself of the mistakes you made and love yourself warts and all. You have to cast aside animosity, hate and anger. Forgive those who have hurt you and pray and ask for forgiveness for those you have hurt. This is hard and I still have people in my life who I have to resolve issues with to free myself, but I'm trying as best I can. I'm a work in progress and the point is I'm trying to be the best me as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment