Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Drink it Down

Today I'm getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. I'm visiting Spartenburg with my Aunt Diane to see Gloria. She is an amazing artist. She has been a big  inspiration to me and has encouraged me to be more creative and got me painting again. I always feel rejuvenated after a visit with her, she always gets my creative juices flowing. Diane is hilariously funny and we always have a good time together. Looking forward to the times spent with friends and family.

Everyone I have met  has impacted a part of my life. Some positively some negatively, but either way it surely has taught me lessons about who I want to be as a person. Pessimism is the contagious disease that inflicts its negativity on a positive mind. I believe you must surround yourself with what inspires to achieve you dream. You must feed the inner source of your power with positivity.

The world is a complex place and it can be brutal on you physically, mentally and emotionally, but it can't damage you as much as a pessimistic attitude can. You must see that cup is half full, and then drink from the cup, and know that you will fill the cup again. Optimism is best place to help you achieve your goal, because if you won't be the positivity in your life how can you expect the universe to do it. I'm not saying if you just believe everything you want to happen will, your going to have to get up off your ass and do the work. You just need to be optimistic that you can do anything you set your mind to.

I have set my mind on being the positive and optimistic, because I have done the damn work and I know I'm going to be just fine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment