Friday, July 25, 2014

Keep Moving Forward

Albert Einstein said life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving forward.  How true that is , not only for the cyclists but for anyone trying to navigate their life. Keeping balance is key, finding balance however, may be easier said than done. I have struggled to find balance and to do that I had to do some soul searching . I had to find inner peace with myself and with my surroundings to create a peaceful and cohesive balance. Doing so, required looking inward at myself and letting go negativity pessimism, and judgements. When I opened myself to optimisim I became more balanced and peaceful, even happier. I moved  ahead with a renewed sense of hope and optimism that gave me balance. Keep moving forward and you can keep your balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment