Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Well I'm back. I enjoyed my summer this year being with my friends has been awesome. No grass was growing under my feet, I got to do and see so many new things. It was a wonderful and enlightening experience. My only regret was that my wonderful husband couldn't go with me, he truly needs a vacation. He is having knee surgery on Friday and he will have to take his vacation to recuperate. I have big plans for next year though, he will be so surprised.

I did a great deal of soul searching while I was away, peace and happiness for myself and my loved ones (especially Bill ) is the most important thing in my life.

I really want to finish my book, I think it will be a great undertaking , and help me to keep moving forward. It  seems overwhelming to sit down and write my feelings and experiences, but I look back at what I have accomplished and I am astounded at how I even made it. They say truth is stranger than fiction and that is true, because I couldn't make this shit up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment