Friday, February 7, 2014

I haven't been blogging for a bit because of my eye issue. It is beginning to clear up a bit, so I'm able to type a little better. I have been having a some depression since the transplant although I probably had it all along. Whatever the reason I have decided after speaking to my doctor that this is bit more than just a medication issue. My mother suffered from bipolar disorder, and possibly schizophrenia, severe depression. I just don't want to go down the rabbit hole. Trying to stay sane and not get down all the time has been daunting to say the least. I'm staying positive and realizing it's OK to ask for help.  This is a turning point for the better. I wish my husband would also go. We have experienced so many issues over the years which have taken its toll on our marriage, he doesn't see problem. That in itself is a problem for me!! Hello I'm trying to work everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment