Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I haven't blogged in a while. I've had a plethora of things going on. My head is spinning just thinking about everything that has happened so far. First I was hospitalized for a possible stroke ( later indicated a TIA,  then  the Dr. said to be a stroke. then back to TIA again, then multiple strokes in years past) Confusing I know but true none the less.

Sent home with a walker from the hospital to steady my gait, still suffering from chronic dizziness with no clear cause. I'm currently waiting  now on a Neurology consult...again!!



The entire episode was very frighting and confusing, and now a new issue has emerged. I'm undergoing a breast biopsy yet again, this will be the fourth one I have had done. I'm praying for a negative result, but the possibility of a positive result always lingers in my mind. I'm sure it going to be negative...right?? It has to be because what kind of God would make me endure almost dying (too many times to count) only to kill me now with cancer. I mean my God is not sadist he wouldn't do that to me. He would have called me  home long before all this right? Well this is what I chose to believe it keeps me sane.

I just keep praying!



No comments:

Post a Comment