Sunday, May 18, 2014

Biospy

Well tomorrow is my breast biopsy and I can't help but be reminded of my mother. She battled breast cancer for about 8 years till she finally gave up the fight and succumbed to the cancer in 2009. She had lost her ability to fight, her spirit, and determination. Once that was all gone death came swiftly.

I used to be angry at her for wanting to give up and just surrender, but going through what I have experienced so far I have a better understanding of what she felt. It can be hard to hang on, although I certainly am  not ready to give up the fight, I have come too far to quit now.

This will be my fourth biopsy so you can understand my apprehension. Positive attitude and prayers have given me strength that I didn't even knew I possessed, so I head into surgery tomorrow with a renewed sense of optimism and  hope.

Despite the outcome I will deal with whatever the results may be, with continued positivity and strength that has been my mantra through every battle I have ever encountered. I will be the positivity in my own life and guide myself through any and all obstacles, because after all that is what I do...move forward and endure!!






No comments:

Post a Comment