Friday, May 16, 2014

Thoughts for the day

Positivity, I say it to myself all the time. But what does it really mean to be positive?? Do we all just put on happy faces and persevere and face our daily challenges, or is there more to it? I think so.

My theory is that we all have challenges each and every day, but here's the thing... you have to believe in the positivity your portraying, you have to live it in your soul. The reason I say this, is because that I have said I was positive to too many people over the years that I am keeping a positive attitude, when in fact it wasn't true. I have gotten too overwhelmed and pretended to be positive, and I was quit good at it, but inside I'm crying my eyes out saying "why me"?!! You have to BE THE POSITIVITY IN YOUR LIFE. I know that now, and I channel it every day, but it took me some time to really learn to be positive, it didn't just happen.

I have also come to the realization that when we face our challenges there isn't always going to be a reason why, something happened. My challenges are just that, my challenges. It doesn't mean they are any more or any less important than anyone else, just different. People often say to me I could never do what you do, how can you always be so positive and have a good attitude? Truth is I don't know, I am for the finally positive and truly mean it. My soul is living in a positive place, and that is all the comfort I need....WELL FOR NOW ANYWAY!! Stay positive and keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment