Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Get ya Happy Back

When you wake up in the morning you have a choice to make. Either you make the day the best it possibly can be or you don't. I know it seems very simplistic, but I think a lot of the time we just over complicate things too much. So my thinking on this is simple, either you try to have a good day or you don't!

I had a counselor at the dialysis center who once told me, that you get up every morning and greet the day! Just say "hey world I'm here", and again it may seem simplistic but it is more powerful than you think. Don't think for minute I didn't have days where I stayed in my PJ''s all day drinking coffee and feeling sorry for myself, so when I asked my counselor for help he said "the day is going to be the best you allow it to be"!!

Now I'm well aware that this is not always possible, sometimes your day is just not going to be a good no matter what ya do, but be positive and know that the there is a new day on the horizon and your going to get through. The ultimate goal here is to just put your best foot forward. We all have problems from time to time, the point is to keep going and give it your best. Moving forward, that is what you have to do. Nothing has ever been accomplished by sitting on your ass, work... work your ass off to get your happy.

We have to work everyday, you work for a check, you work for a car ya work for ya clothes, your home your vacations, why can't you work to be happy? Nothing in life comes without work or strife, you have to put int the work to get the reward, work for your happy, greet the day with new hope and new courage and a positive attitude. Get up off your ass and work for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment