Monday, June 9, 2014

Understanding my Journey

I saw a quote yesterday by Mila Bron  that said "I am learning to trust the journey even though I do not  understand it." I cannot think of a more fitting quote than that. I want to understand what is intended for me.
 My journey has been interesting I must say, and a learning experience. Perhaps this what the my journey is supposed to do...teach me lessons.

I have questioned my purpose more than once, but like the quote said, I'M LEARNING. I'm learning to live not just exist.  I believe my journey is to teach me to appreciate humanity's gifts. The gift of life, the gift of just being in the moment and appreciating the extraordinary beauty that exist within us. I understand that there are evils we see everyday, crimes against humanity in ever increasing numbers. We cannot let that diminish the inner strength we all posses. Even during these difficult days. There within must exist hope, for we cannot live without hope...hope in humanity! We have become are own worst enemy.

How sad it is that so many people today do not respect the special gift that is them. Whatever your journey your are on, appreciate the lesson that is hidden inside and let the journey teach you how strong you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment